Factor-B is a combination of the eight vitamins which form the B complex, with added choline and trimethylglycine. Working together as a team, the B vitamins are critical nutrients that act as required ‘keys’ to unlock the potential of various enzymatic reactions in the body and thus, support a healthy metabolism. The modern refined diet is high in sugar, alcohol, and devitalized foods which lead to lower levels of B vitamins. Stress, many medications and the aging process may also lower B vitamin levels. Without adequate B vitamins, many of the body’s chemical processes become slow and inefficient.
Featuring Pre-activated B Vitamins
This unique formulation possesses pre-activated forms of B vitamins, where appropriate, in order to ensure immediate integration into the chemical processes of the body. Added choline and trimethylglycine allows the body to fully utilize the B vitamins in a way that will maximize their potential and thereby support optimal health. Concern has been raised in the scientific community regarding the potentially high-intake of synthetic folic acid from the consumption of fortified foods. For this reason, Factor-B does not contain any folic acid, but instead includes NatureFolate™, a blend of safe, naturally occurring folates that are found in foods such as eggs and spinach and are immediately ‘active’ and bioavailable to the human body.
- Supports energy production by helping the body properly utilize amino acids, fats and carbohydrates
- Encourages optimal mental health, brain activity and feelings of well-being
- Essential for sustaining a healthy metabolism (the chemical processes of the body)
- Helps balance female hormones, especially during pregnancy, menstruation or other key phases in a woman’s life
- Supports healthy neurological development in babies and during pregnancy
- Promotes the production and maintenance of healthy blood cells and joints
- Supports a strong immune system
- Assists with the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels
- Possesses antioxidant properties, thus helps fight damage to cell membranes