Iron Chelate is a potent iron supplement that is extremely well tolerated by the gastrointestinal system. Iron Chelate is a premier chelate from Albion Advanced Nutrition. It is safe for use by pregnant and lactating women, teenagers, and adults. Unlike most iron preparations, it will not result in constipation or gastric upset.
This amino acid chelated iron has a very high absorption rate.*
Highlights of Iron Chelate:
- More absorbable and bioavailable with less gastrointestinal side-effects
- Less potential for iron toxicity
- Does not block absorption of other nutrients
- Provides iron replenishment for a multitude of clinical applications, such as:
- Microcytic hypochromic anemia
- Dietary inadequacy (i.e., vegetarianism)
- G.I. malabsorption syndromes (i.e., Celiac, Crohn’s)
- Fatigue syndromes related to anemia
- Anemia due to chronic bleeding (i.e., ulcer, gastritis, heavy menses)
(Please keep out of the reach of very small children). Dosing Suggestions: 1-2 capsules can be taken daily until iron deficiency anemia resolves, or when ferritin levels return to normal.
Not recommended for patients with high ferritin levels. One capsule daily during menstruation may help prevent anemia.*
Made with non-GMO ingredients.